What fun - Santa made it! The lights on the house acted as a runway and Santa delivered! The snow dumped all day; luckily Aunt Emily, Aunt Lindsay, Jeremy, Dallen, Tylar and Alex made it through the storm. It was the perfect storybook day; complete with power outages and family all around! A very Merry Christmas!
Wait! Josh got a guitar?! Eww...he better learn to play it well. Why can't I be your kid? By the way, the new background is very cute.
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so cute Amber! I'm so glad to see so many pictures of your kiddos! I need to post more pictures.
ReplyDeleteHi Amber. Yea! I'm so excited I found your blog. Your kids are so cute. They look like they had a great Christmas. :)
ReplyDeleteHey Am. It looks like you family just doubled in size for Christmas. I'm glad your all doing so well!! I enjoy the blog I'll have to referr to it more often.
ReplyDelete