April 3, 2009

We Are Expecting!

We are very excited; we will be welcoming a new baby into our family sometime around October 7th, 2009. The night we announced the BIG news to the kids Noah's very first statement was that we should name the baby, "Andrew" a moment later he stated "Andrew Noah" -- the opposite of his own name. Erika is pulling hard for a girl. Josh is hoping for a healthy baby with Eli and I. We've had an ultrasound and everything is looking great; now the first trimester is over. Everything has gone perfectly so far.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! First trimester down, two to go. I would just like to volunteer myself as most awesome aunt. If you kids need a babysitter, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. I am excited for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations what exciting news. :)

    ReplyDelete