The last couple weeks have been fun filled at our house. Last weekend we went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point -- it was tons of fun below there are a few short videos. Last night little Sarah had her first taste of solid food - picture below.
Josh is still playing the guitar and getting better everyday. I can almost recognise all the little cords he puts together and what song they are -- amazing! He is finishing up driver's ed (aah!) time flies in a few more months he'll be a licenced driver.Noah is in scouts and loving it. Baseball season has just begun and he is having practice three times each week. Each time I watch I am absolutely amazed by Noah's ever improving ability.Erika is our dancing queen she is preparing for her summer performance; as always she is excelling. She is my super helper she has been in training for a little baby forever and is always under foot talking away; ready and willing.Sarah is surviving my need to be a "hippie" she is developing ahead of schedule in all departments. She can sit all on her own for about 5 minutes and talks non-stop her favorite game is the classic peek'a-boo; we are so blessed to have her and her happy disposition. Sarah has her daddy's beautiful big blue eyes and grandpa Mack's fly away hair. She is 100% breastfed and just had her very first taste of homemade baby food last night; it was a hit!
March 27, 2010
The Past Couple Weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh! I miss you so much! I have to come visit soon. I need suburban family time. I love you!
ReplyDelete